The Call

It all began March 26th, 2008

About Me

Hometown: Orem, Utah, United States
I'm on a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, in Japan. I have the most awesome sister in the world, (Chelsea) who helps my mom blog for me. I love it here in Japan and am so grateful for the chance I have to share the gospel and the blessings it brings with the Japanese people.

June 03, 2008

LAST NIGHT WITH FRIENDS

This was Ky's last night before entering the MTC in the morning. He is surrounded by all his great friends. Ky has been blessed with the best bunch of friends on the earth. They have always been there to support one another, strengthen one another, and help one another. Ky's best friend, Rob, isn't in the picture...he had already left on his mission to Malaga, Spain. Go get them Rob, Ky, and Mike, (leaving for Chile one week after Ky.)


1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Hey mom, Give me a call this week and we will work on the blog, this week is much less busy. But it is looking good! Talk to you later, Chels

Followers