The Call

It all began March 26th, 2008

About Me

Hometown: Orem, Utah, United States
I'm on a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, in Japan. I have the most awesome sister in the world, (Chelsea) who helps my mom blog for me. I love it here in Japan and am so grateful for the chance I have to share the gospel and the blessings it brings with the Japanese people.

June 12, 2008

THE REFERRAL CENTER


KY's letter 6-17-2008: "I had a really awesome experience this week in the Referral Center. It is a place shere we get to go and chat with people around the world who come to Mormon.org and have questions. Last Saturday, I was able to talk to a single mom, named Leah, and she had so many questions. I could just feel she was searching for answers and was looking to fill a void in her life that only the gospel can satisfy. I told her ab0ut a lot of things, from The Book of Mormon, all the way to what we believe about life after death, and she was really interested. She even set up an appointment to meet with the missionaries in her area! I keep praying for her and hope everything works out. I wish we were able to get updates on the people we talk too. Oh well, it's in the Lord's hands now."

No comments:

Followers