The Call

It all began March 26th, 2008

About Me

Hometown: Orem, Utah, United States
I'm on a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, in Japan. I have the most awesome sister in the world, (Chelsea) who helps my mom blog for me. I love it here in Japan and am so grateful for the chance I have to share the gospel and the blessings it brings with the Japanese people.

June 17, 2008

THE HOUSE OF THE LORD



"The temple has quickly become my favorite place on the planet! It seems like no matter what is on your mind or how your day has been up to that point, as soon as you walk through the temple doors, Satan has no power over you. My mind is just at such peace and it is beautiful...and in the Celestial Room, the Spirit just testifies to me that I am doing the right thing. I can't get enough of it! I wish we could visit the temple more often."

No comments:

Followers